Oh. My. Goodness. How delicious does that sound? This is definitely not paleo friendly or healthy. But, it is scrumptious. So, go ahead and use up those ripe bananas that are sitting on your counter. Make this, it’s a great excuse to eat what tastes like dessert for breakfast!
This is one of Josiah’s favorites. I always make it when we have an abundance of ripe bananas that I don’t want to go to waste.
2 cups Flour
1 cup Sugar
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 medium bananas)
1/3 cup Milk
1/3 cup Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1/3 cup Chopped Peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bottom of loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add bananas, milk, peanut butter, oil and egg.
- Stir in 3/4 chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Sprinkle top with chopped peanuts and remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
Easy peasy and SOOOOO good!